Underfloor heating for wet screed. Energy saving, efficient low temperature technique for a comfortable room climate for every season as well as great flexibility and installation freedom make the x-net tacker system an ideal solution for surface temperature control for residential and commercial areas. Best flowing screed properties and innovative in-house developments such as the special x-net Tacker technology ensure particularly fast and efficient installation and absolutely safe tube fixation.
The combination of a bathroom radiator and underfloor heating is becoming increasingly popular. What was missing was a visually and technically convincing solution for the connection problem.
Using the x-link connection fitting, it is quick and easy to connect the underfloor heating circuit via the bathroom radiator to the existing radiator network.
The classic among underfloor heating systems - great durability and efficiency
- Large format tacker folding panels / rolls to lay insulation quickly
- Rigid foam insulation version and with impact sound insulation
- Highly tear-resistant anchor woven foil for high impact strength and huge retention force of the x-net pipe anchor
- Pipe anchoring near the surface with specially constructed x-net pipe anchors
- Two pipe dimensions -- one pipe anchor