Underfloor heating for wet screed. Energy saving, efficient low temperature technique for a comfortable room climate for every season as well as great flexibility and installation freedom make the x-net tacker system an ideal solution for surface temperature control for residential and commercial areas. Best flowing screed properties and innovative in-house developments such as the special x-net Tacker technology ensure particularly fast and efficient installation and absolutely safe tube fixation.
Kermi does away with uncontrolled heat dissipation - with the new x-connect system, heat is selectively guided past the screed by the underfloor heating manifold allow efficient and controlled heating operation. This allows significant heat losses to be avoided in this area.
The combination of a bathroom radiator and underfloor heating is becoming increasingly popular. What was missing was a visually and technically convincing solution for the connection problem.
Using the x-link connection fitting, it is quick and easy to connect the underfloor heating circuit via the bathroom radiator to the existing radiator network.
The classic among underfloor heating systems - great durability and efficiency
- Large format tacker folding panels / rolls to lay insulation quickly
- Rigid foam insulation version and with impact sound insulation
- Highly tear-resistant anchor woven foil for high impact strength and huge retention force of the x-net pipe anchor
- Pipe anchoring near the surface with specially constructed x-net pipe anchors
- Two pipe dimensions -- one pipe anchor